Thursday 19 June 2014

My week in pictures.....

I’ve pinched this idea of a very lovely friend of mine as I try to get back into my blog and share something with you on a regular basis. So I thought I would start sharing my week in pictures….. The last week or so has been a bit of a crazy one full of drunken nights out in Essex, a few days in Newquay and a BBQ with Mr D’s family.
 
There are far too many pictures that I could upload, so instead I've chosen a small handful so not to bore you all. I've also not got any useable ones of the BBQ so you will just have to use your imagination and imagine our posh puppies in the posh buns :)
 
The week started with meeting a very lovely lady in Essex and having a well needed girlie weekend....
 

 
However, one thing led to another and the Prosecco came out and well its a good job that I don't have any pictures of Sunday morning #Messy!!!




After what was a very boozy weekend and a killer hangover I got to spend a week in Newquay with my favourite boys. It was also our first family holiday :)

 
Who'd have thought that this beach was in the UK? We could have been anywhere in the world.

 
We crammed so much in that week from the zoo to theme parks to the Eden project and military aeroplane museums. But the best bit was chilling out together and having a right out giggle!
 
 

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a message xxx