Wednesday 25 June 2014

My Week in Pictures....

So another week is down and here is my little photo diary of what the last week has had to offer. I'm on the wind down out of what could possible one of the worst jobs I've ever had and as such my minimal work load has been taken off me. Which means I 've had a lot of time to blog and watch movies. This has been a typical view at work. Some would say I am fortunate to have epic amounts of time at work. But believe me I am going stir crazy...

 
We had the little monster at the weekend and it is amazing how quickly he is growing up. Here he almost resembles a teenager watching Thomas the Tank Engine
 
 
How gorgeous was the weekend? I cannot believe that the weather is changing again tomorrow, but here is a tiny reminder of how lovely it was over the weekend (and my - I'm in the garden face!)
 
 
Saturday afternoon we had D's Grandad round which meant the paddling pool got some use. Little man was more excited about filling it up initially.
 
 

On Sunday morning we headed over to Lotmead Farm and did some Strawberry picking. It was so lovely and a beautiful morning. The strawberries were so juicy and super sweet. (They didn't last long in our household at all!)
 
 
Sunday afternoon D and I got some time to ourselves so headed over to Westonbirt for an afternoon walk. I got some new wellies and then we headed off to a country pub for wine :)
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a message xxx